The IALP is a premier leadership development program.
The 19-month program takes a holistic and immersive approach to addressing the most critical and urgent food security and sustainability issues through a series of seminars featuring leading practitioners in business, education, and government.
What you will gain through the IALP
- Develop essential tools to enhance leadership skills and strengths.
- Acquire strong communication skills.
- Deal effectively, competently and confidently with complicated issues and challenges that affect Illinois and national agriculture.
- Understand, articulate, and confront different perspectives on issues or challenges.
- Respond proactively to challenges that affect organizations, businesses, and communities.
- Learn to convert a vision into action through effective and appropriate planning, communication and motivation.
- Strengthen effectiveness in organizing and utilizing teams.
For more information, please view our FAQ.
Apply to the IALP HERE.