The IALF Staff has been working to increase both website functionality and networking opportunities for the entire IALF Community. Toward that end, two improvements have recently been implemented.
Registration is open.
Registration is now available for the IALF Website. While most of the content of our site is publicly available, we felt that more value could be created by offering some “Community Only” information. What we mean by “Community Only” is information meant only for you, our IALF family. From time to time, we have had information made available to us that we simply did not want to make available to the general public. Thus, the need for a protected content capability was created.
The registration process is simple and may be found at the bottom of this article.
The Agleadership Directory is live.
A valuable part of the protected content area of the website is the Agleadership Directory. The goal of the directory is to have a professional contact resource available only to you and others who have been in the program since its beginning. You may search for an IALF graduate or current class member by occupation category or by key words that will be searched in each entry. For example, if you’re looking for an IALF family member with expertise in “crop insurance” you would enter those in the search field of the business directory and hit “search.” You could also select the category “Insurance.” Contact information for all those who have placed those words in their area of expertise or key words, or who have indicated that category will then appear.
Similarly, you should enter information you would like to share with current class members and graduates of the program. Choose the category that best fits your primary occupation, then describe your expertise in all areas – even those that might be outside of your main occupation. You will also enter key words that will enable someone to find you, and your preferred method of being contacted. This information will only be available to other approved IALF registered users.
Our program is rich in knowledgeable and resourceful people who stake an active claim in furthering the cause of agriculture. This directory will enable the IALF family to continue benefiting from the program.
- Click the link below to go the the registration page by clicking HERE
- Click “Register” on the bottom lower left hand corner of the registration box.
- Enter your name, email and your chosen password as indicated.
- Check your email for a verification link. Click that link.
- The IALF staff will verify and approve your affiliation with the Illinois Agricultural Leadership Foundation. If you register after regular business hours, the registration will be approved the next business day.
- Once approved, you will receive a second email with additional instructions on how to begin viewing protected content on the IALF website.
- Consider registering for the IALF directory located under the Links Menu. To register, simply click the “Our Network” submenu. The actual listing itself may be viewed under the “Agleadership Directory” submenu. Remember, you must be logged in to register or view the content of these pages.